What is Gusto?
Old-school payroll and HR aren’t built for the way you work today. But Gusto is. Gusto makes payroll, benefits, and HR actually easy. Plus, it gives you access to certified experts to help you protect the business you are building and the benefits you need to take care of your team. That’s the reason more than 100,000 small businesses nationwide choose Gusto.
- 85% of customers say Gusto is easier to use than their previous payroll provider.
- 3 out of 4 customers say Gusto makes compliance easier.
- Gusto is a PCMag Editors’ Choice winner and the top ranked provider in their list of best online payroll software of 2018.
- You can manage your payroll, benefits, 401(k), workers’ comp, and HR all in one place – and keep them all in sync.
- Gusto integrates with accounting, time-tracking, and expense software to keep your business in sync.
What You Get with Gusto:
- Gusto automatically calculates, pays, and files your federal, state and local payroll taxes, as well as W-2s, 1099s, and new hire forms.
- Unlimited payrolls, all 50 states, and direct deposit come standard.
- Stellar support and expert advice are here when you need it—by phone, email, or chat.
- New employees self-onboard entirely online, reducing errors and paperwork.
- Employees get fun payday emails, lifetime accounts, direct deposit, and more.
To learn more about Gusto's different features, simply click here!
Through our partnership with Gusto, new subscribers will get their first three months free!
How Do You Redeem the Perk Through Nearside?
- Log in to your Nearside Dashboard (must be an active Nearside customer)
- Visit the "Perks" section and find the deal
- Click > Learn More
- Click > Sign up for a new Gusto account
- The perk is applied at checkout